Scouras Consulting is offering a growing list of apps, available at Imagine's IFP Marketplace
Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. RSI oscillates between zero and 100.
With RSI Custom, you'll be able to:
- Spot RSI trading signals specific to your holdings
- Integrate RSI indicator to your Imagine reports and extracts
- Eliminate time consuming, manual processes of gathering RSI from other sources
MVB Integrator provides for easy integration of the output from the Multi-Factor Regression into your portfolio views.
With MVB Integrator, you'll be able to:
- Easily create ad-hoc multivariate beta factor scenarios to keep current with market conditions
- Analyze the impact of including or removing beta factors on your real time portfolio valuations
- Automate beta scenario integration to eliminate error-prone manual extract processes
The TechExtend app enables you to:
- Spot trading risks and opportunities in your portfolios
- Track when a holding's underlying price crosses a moving average
- Compare a technical indicator over different number of time periods
These technical indicators are available over a configurable number of periods:
- SMA - Simple Moving Average
- EMA - Exponential Moving Average
- RSI - Relative Strength Index
- MACD - Moving Convergence/Divergence
For information on our pricing and support policies, please visit our pricing and support pages.